Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Freebie and a Newsflash!

 Just popping in here writing with a Newsflash and a Friday Freebie for ya!
 I opened up a new clipart shop today at Teachers Notebook! I've got a lot of creating to do to post more items to my new and very empty-looking shop!




I sure would love to have you stop by to follow my new shop! I have no ratings, purchases or followers there and it's pretty lonely right now!

Here's a little friday freebie and preview for you all from my new Happy Shapes Graphics for Commercial Use! I think he would make a fine tissue box or graphic for a shapes poster! Just right click on the image and save to your computer! Credit is appreciated but not necessary for my blogger friends!



Do you like him? The graphics in the set and larger and high-resolution (colored shapes have transparent backgrounds) for clear printing.

Here's a preview of the other happy shapes:



They all come in black and white too!

I also just added this fancy fun font:



Have a happy weekend! 

Jeannine

5 comments:

  1. Cute shapes! I'm your 1st follower! :-)

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember! Seems like so long ago! Thanks for visiting often! The shapes were fun to make. Glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used your adorable fonts on my newest product! Come stop by my blog and check it out! Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)