Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Doodle Doodads

Thing-a-ma-bobs, whatchamacallits, doodads..Yes! I'll call them Doodle Doodads and here they are!

 It really bugs me to have empty, boring spaces in my documents. Sometimes a space is just too small for clipart, or the graphic clashes or distracts from the content or I can't seem to find the perfect image, or I don't have what I need in line art... so I made these little doodles for filler-uppers!


You can go get a closer look at my brand new Creative Clipart Cafe!Click on the image to see it! I've got 2 wonderful followers there and sure would love to have more!

Here's a freebie doodle! Right click to save the image!

My new blog design is close to being finished! Yippee!
 I've got a fantastic giveaway promotion in the works for its premier! Check back soon! I know you'll want in! 

Coming soon...Doodle Heads Graphics :)

Have a wonderful day!

Jeannine











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)