Sunday, February 19, 2012

Getting Ready for March Reading Month!

Our theme for March Reading month is famous authors. Each grade level is selecting a different author for all of the displays and activities.

Here are some things I have been working on for the books by Laura Numeroff:





We are planning to focus on a story each week. Most subjects will be themed for which ever book we are working on that week. We will also have moose/muffin tasting day, mouse/cookie crunching and comparing day, a pancake breakfast pig-out and cat/cupcake decorating day and dog/donut day! Can't wait! I will post pictures of all of our crafts, celebrations and bulletin board displays throughout the month.  


2 comments:

  1. These look amazing! I am your newest follower!!! Come over and visit me!

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I'm a new blogger and I now follow you :) Come on over and check out my blog!
    Kaleigh's Klassroom

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)