Sunday, June 17, 2012

SmartBoard Calendar Math~ Back to School, Sale and a Freebie

It's not even been a week that we've been out of school and I'm already anxious to begin creating items for next year! I'm super excited now because I just found out that I'll be moving back to second grade! I will miss teaching first grade but love the second grade curriculum and the fact that second graders are more independent. A plus is that I'll be working with a fun team of teachers that I have worked with before!I will have to say goodbye to my First Grade Gallery blog...

In the next month, I will have my custom blog up and running! I am very happy with the elements that I selected and can't wait to see what the designer can do with them. I will let you know where to find me when the time comes!

This is my latest creation that I think is just too cute and I hope you will too! Those of you who have worked with SMART Notebook files know that it can be very time-consuming to create activities but so worth it because the kids are wildy motivated to use the SMARTboard! There are fun links to other sites in this file and I animated some of the pages to include cutting paper sounds for ordering months and days and glue drop sounds when they are put into place. If you have favorite songs for calendar time, directions for how to add those to the page are also included!

Here's a link to Calendar Math on Teachers Notebook:

I'm running a sale on Teachers Notebook! Grab what you like at 20% off!


Free Common Core binder covers for Math and ELA are available too and remember to download doodle journal paper preview freebies on TPT!




My students had a great time making their Father's Day Scrapbooks! I wish I would have taken a picture of the inside pages of their books because they are all so different and creative! I recruited Moms to help out and it went very well! I'm sure the Dads will love receiving them today!


 If you missed my previous post, here is a link to the item:



Enjoy your special day with Dad!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just found you blog and I am now your newest follower! I love your Smartbpard Calender Math file- going to check it out now. I would love for you to check out my blog if you get a chance.
    Barbara
    happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)