Friday, May 4, 2012

So Sweet Thank You Freebie

My first graders are just too sweet! One child made me a lovely plastic beaded bracelet on a pipecleaner that I wore proudly today and another spent her "hoot" tickets to buy me a ring from the prize cart instead of getting something for herself!

This time of year, and especially with Teacher Appreciation Week right around the corner, there will be many thank you's to give. Here's a little freebie!




I'm all about keeping things simple and this is a cute and inexpensive way to thank your parent helpers, staff members, students and room parents. Just staple the tag to a snack-sized ziplock baggie and fill it with colorful candies!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet little gift! I hope you have a happy Teacher Appreciation week!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's so sweet that your kids are thinking of you instead of buying things for themselves! I work in a high poverty school where 97% of the kids are on free and reduced lunch. On special holidays, some of them will find things around their house to give me. I know that it comes from their heart because they thought of doing it, found the item, and put it in a bag. I just love those kinds of gifts!
    Connie:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)