Sunday, January 22, 2012

Arctic Animals and Teachers Notebook


I'm very excited to start our new unit on arctic animals! It's perfect timing here in Michigan! I found a really cute arctic animal color and write packet by EinsteinDNA on Teachers Notebook that I will use with my students as we study each animal. Our district is encouraging our young students to do more non-fiction writing. EinsteinDNA also made a great Powerpoint with fantastic photographs of arctic animals! I created this poetry collection to use with my students during our Walk to Read where we practice fluency. You have to check it out at my shop! It's so adorable! Don't you just love Scrappin Doodles graphics!? I also made a polar bear freebie for write your words and an arctic-themed attendance file for the Smartboard!


The polar bear attendance file is not currently available but will be again soon!
 Check in at Creative Lesson Cafe!

This one is a freebie! Go grab it at my shop! I use it for word wall practice with sight words and for spelling practice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile! :)