Friday, February 24, 2012

Green Eggs Clipart

Well, after tossing around many ideas and having a good belly laugh over someone's suggestion about the feline in the fedora, which I completely forgot about, here is what I've decided:

The Cat and His Hat, Goo-bleck, and Bart and the Goo-bleck for the same thing, (new name) items.

Since there have been so many restrictions limiting my creativity when it comes to clipart :)~ no matter how much I have, I don't have enough! So, I have enlisted the help of my very artsy and talented friend, Einstein DNA, with some much-needed green egg clip art. Wait till you see what he came up with! This is too funny not to post! He calls it Green Eggs and One Ham! :) Maybe you can use it for one of your creations!



Yes, this is commercial license clipart! He just asks that you give credit and provide a link! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Einstein-Dna

3 comments:

  1. So Cute! Thank you for sharing.... I am not good at clip art either :)

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Great stuff...great blog. Thanks for sharing. I love Dr. Seuss day -- can't wait to celebrate it! I'm your newest follower and so tickled I found you. I teach first and have been teaching for 18 years...so you beat me. :o)
    Come on over and visit sometime.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)