Sunday, June 10, 2012

Berry Thankful Freebie and Volunteer Gift Idea

This is the last week of school! I'm wrapping up loose ends and thinking of ways to thanks to the many people who have helped with our very busy classroom!

While grocery shopping at Kroger, I spotted these berry strainer/storage bowls and thought they would make a unique and useful gift. They had them in red, bright green, purple and yellow. I filled them with dark chocolate and raspberry Dove candies! You can download the tag freebie at my TPT shop to use with your own creative gift idea!


I am getting organized as I clean up for the end of the year too. If I don't do it now, it may never happen! I will be trying to organize all of my resources, templates and project ideas into monthly storage boxes and binders. These are available at my shops as well.



Tomorrow is the big class picnic. We are having a water balloon toss and yearbook signing too. Report cards are done, data entered, records finished, classroom almost all packed up. Three more days. I think I can, I think I can....

1 comment:

  1. This blog is great! I am currently working on my masters in childhood education gradee 1-6 with a specialization in math and certification in special ed and bilingual education. I can't wait to become a teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)