Thursday, May 29, 2014

Saying Goodbye~End of the Year Poem for Parents Freebie!

Ending the school year is bittersweet, especially when it means saying goodbye to the children and families we have grown so close to. Parents trust us to care for, nuture, inspire and protect their precious little ones. During the year, we help them to grow in every way. This sweet little poem is something I like to print on colored paper to send home on the last day inside my student's keepsake boxes!



 Isn't it so precious?
There are a few different font options too!
It is sure to bring tears to your parents' eyes when they read it!
 If you would like a copy, you can download it here

For my teacher friends who start in a month other than September, or don't end in June, leave me a comment and I'll post a revision for you!
 You'll want to check back again for the link!
:)



4 comments:

  1. We go August to June....this is so cute!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly!
    I just sent you a revised copy, so check your email! Have a great end to your school year!
    Jeannine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a two's teacher in a preschool and the children in my room move up at all different times of the year. I have one who is moving up next week (June 1st) and she started in March.

    I will also have 6 children who started last August and will be moving up this August.

    Thank you in advance for helping me, my parents will be so happy to receive this letter from me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)